Thursday 9 June 2011

Something old.

Dear Auntie Paula,

I thought I would let you know what I have been up to recently. I had a bit of excitement on Monday night, well actually Tuesday morning at 1:30, when I heard a couple of foxes fighting outside the house. I jumped up to look out of the window and there it was, a fox. Being a friendly sort (ahem) I said hello, quite loudly so I could be heard and it looked up at me. Wow I thought, a fox is looking at me, so I shouted even louder and started wagging my tail. I tried to get Mike and Lorna to let me out to play, but they just grumbled about the time and went back to sleep.

The two of them haven't been spending as much time playing with me recently, so I've had to amuse myself. Any way yesterday they were busy and I got bored.

Mom says she doesn't know how so much stuffing fitted into such a small ball.

Sorry, Mom says it has had it this time.

Hope you, B. and Bud are well
Love Toni x x x

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the "kids". Will always get your attention one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for "something new,' I expect... can you count on your paws how many days there are to go before that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Toni

    Shame on Lorna and Mike for not letting you go to a fox fight. Don't fret about the ball Bud only has to look at a new stuffed toy and it leaks all over the show. I'm particularly impressed with your artistic arrangement on the stairs - that should have got their attention.

    We're well, Bud would like more walks at the moment but I distract him with stuffed toys!

    Lots of love
    Auntie Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.