Saturday 21 May 2011

May 21st Garden

I love Paula and her blog (when she posts on time!) as together they remind me it is time to get out in the garden and take some pics. Yes it's that time again. 21st Century Garden, May edition:
Sugar snap peas and beetroot

Garden peas just starting to flower

Our first courgette

The rest of the courgette rabble


Carrots, well they will be

Chillies, in flower too.

Aubergine, what can I say?


Might just get one punnet this year

Tomato, oh dear

Sweet corn

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty hopeful, I'd say... just needs a bit more warmth to push things along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see photos of your garden. I also grow veg and can see that most of yours are ahead of mine, especially the chillies... Are you down south? I'm in Nottingham. But my sweet corn are bigger. LOL!

    Maybe I'll post some photos of my little green babies. I tend to share those on FB and focus on my emotional and medical MM journey on my blog, but who knows, with your inspiration, I might branch out - pun partly intended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jet

    We're in Wolverhampton, so not much further south lol. We did start out blogging purely about Myeloma, but having read Paula's and other peoples blogs, realised there is more to life than just the dreaded M word and like you say branched out.

    I would love to see some photos of your green babies, we can compete lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't have anything pea-ing against my fence but I do have something now to rival that squashed tomato. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.