Friday 17 December 2010

My bad.

I discovered, via facebook, that my last blog entry caused a food crisis in a certain household up north. It was requested that I make amends as poor Buddy had missed out on his share of a scone (however you say it!)

So I decided (as Mike WILL NOT be going in before Monday evening) that I would take some advice, kindly given in a previous comment, and keep myself occupied. So as is my want I started baking and decided to make scones for Buddy. Unfortunately while I was waiting for them to cook half of my new bathroom suite arrived and I left them slightly too long. As they are not up to my very high standard I cannot possibly send them out to Buddy, Paula and B, so we've had to eat them ourselves. Sorry Paula.
I guess I could try again when I've cleaned the crumbs away. 
Toni reckons they didn't taste tooooooo bad.

2 comments:

  1. We could have played fetch! Bud keeps chewing through his balls (and I'm just gonna leave it at that because I don't know how else to put it without giving an even easier opportunity for one of you to pick up on) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. As a fellow cancer survivor, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Also...Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs Lists” with over 1200 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
    Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.

    Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.