As reported in The Express and Star (Wolverhampton's local evening paper.)
Pipe chewed by dog
A dog which chewed through a water pipe after it was spooked by fireworks, caused a severe flood at a Black Country pensioner's flat.
The pensioner, believed to be in his late sixties, called fire crews to his ground floor flat in Wellington Road, Dudley shortly after 6pm, to make the electric safe.
The pet had bitten through a water pipe in the bathroom of the flat above. Owner Colin Cooper aged 56 said 13 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mollie always panicked at loud noises, including thunderstorms.
He added: "I was around my girlfriend's house for dinner when I got the call. She had bitten the pipe under the sink right out. I think she was panicking and trying to hide behind there."
Fishing in Washington by Going Through Idaho
1 week ago