Friday 30 September 2011

What's That!?! 4

It cannot possibly be Friday already! Where does the time go? At this rate it'll be Christmas. I really must make an early start this year. Maybe make should be the operative word, but what? Suggestions gratefully received.

Any way let's have a look at the answer to last weeks puzzle.


I rather liked Sandy's idea of 12 worms heading for lunch. It is fascinating that a poppy head resembles a clock, did mankind borrow the idea or is it coincidence? You've got to admire Mother Nature.
This week I would like to share this with you all.


Do you know what it is?

This photo was actually on a leaflet that I was given when I signed up to be a bone marrow donor. It is a baby stem cell in the eye of a needle. WOW.  To think they expect people to produce millions and millions of them just so they can have a SCT. It's a wonder there is enough space in the blood!

This week's photo is an easy one (I think.) Extra points for comical answers will be given as I need a bit of a cheer-up.


3 comments:

  1. Easy, eh? I really have no idea. Maybe it is Rose Quartz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, oh after a slight thought it might be some sort of skin infection i think its the inside of a red onion! it is is't it? it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it looked like candle wax. But I think Paula may be right. I love this game! =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.