- Buy shoes. I just can't find the right ones. I did buy a pair from eBay, but when they arrived they were not as unblemished as the seller had described them. So back to the drawing board.
- Finish off pearl necklaces for the day and make earrings.
- Sew some of the same pearls onto headgear.
- Decide what I am going to do about my hair.
- Organise hen night. Even more important now that we have Dave and Lynne coming over from Australia for the wedding. Dave has demanded a lads only evening so Lynne and I have got to have a girls only trip up town.
- Buy Mike a new shirt, tie and suit.
And before I forget, this week's loss is a measly half a pound. Well as they say better off than on.