Thursday 10 March 2011

Thinning Thursdays - week 6.

As requested by Paula I am taking the opportunity to share the photos I took while sewing the curtains. I had meant to post them on Tuesday, but I couldn't find the lead for my camera! Well you've waited long enough. So here we go:

I pinned

And pinned some more

I sewed

I checked the seams

Finally they were finished

Here they are in all their glory
So that done, I can get back to my knitting.

Back to the title of today's post. It is Thinning Thursday again. Gosh the weeks roll around quickly. I went to the hairdresser's today and had my hair cut again, I think that is why I lost two and a half pounds today, bringing my total loss to one stone! I think I'll go out and celebrate at the weekend.

Did anyone notice my little helper?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you look so serious on the first three pics! Love the curtains - made with fairy dust?! Congrats on reaching the stone mark - I haven't been on the scale today because I haven't been! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long was your hair?! Great work Lorna - on both counts!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.