Thursday 2 September 2010

She who started us off.

Those of you who follow us in the UK will probably already have read the bad news about Amanda. Being a bit behind (in my case major behind) it wasn't until this morning that we read about her on Myeloma UK. For those of you who never read her blog you can find it here .
It was finding Amanda's blog that gave us the idea of creating our own witty, irreverent and at times downright silly blog, to chart the journey we are on. For that we are truly grateful. What with the good news about Paula and the sad news about Amanda we've run out of toilet tissue, Toni is starting to look worried.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been over to Myeloma UK much recently - I had however kept checking Amanda's blog.

    I just cannot comprehend how unbearable it must be for her daughter.

    Our toilet roll has puppies on it at the moment (B got the expensive one) so I'm off to blow my nose on a puppy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.