We went to see Dr. B. yesterday afternoon. As you would imagine he was surprised to see Mike being wheeled in by me, he had hoped the chest drain just before Christmas would have made Mike feel better. Mike's platelets had dropped again along with his red blood cells, Mike expressed his feelings that his body is shutting down, Dr. B. said let's wait and see if the respiratory man can find something to help. There are currently no answers, not ones that anyone wants to say or hear at least.
Tomorrow Mike is booked in for red blood and platelets, the hope being that they will relieve some of his symptoms until he sees the respiratory consultant the third week of January closely followed by another appointment with Dr. B.
Back on the Rollercoaster
5 days ago