Tuesday 11 December 2018

Limbo.

Well we came away from yesterday's appointment pretty much none the wiser. Mike had to be wheeled from the car and back again, I'm becoming quite adept at steering the hospital wheelchairs now. The consultant doesn't know why Mike feels so poorly, he doesn't think it is a haematology problem, The draw back of having multiple things wrong with you is that each consultant can blame one of the others. I don't blame Dr. B., out of them all he is really the only one we truly trust. 
Mike has a bone marrow biopsy scheduled for Tuesday, hopefully that will provide answers one way or the other. We are due to see Dr. B. again in a month, until then we are in limbo (well I feel like I am, I don't know what Mike is thinking anymore.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.