We also received a letter from the QE telling Mike to call at noon on the 11th Jan to confirm whether they have a bed. I thought now they have a nice new ward that the date was fixed, apparently not. I have a sneaking suspicion that like last time, treatment may end up being delayed. I hope not, I'm going to look a bit daft walking around bald while Mike is still sporting a full head of hair. :)
I have to confess that I am extremely anxious about the whole SCT. That is a post for another day.
After all four colours I have decided that the bubble gum blue of last week was my favourite,
We have yet to decide what colour I should be for Christmas.