Sunday 11 December 2016

Peacock superstition.

It's peacock blue week. I should have posted earlier but Mike was off having a central line fitted Wednesday which delayed the dyeing process. The 11 a.m. appointment dragged on until 5 p.m. by the time they had added platelets and an hour long antibiotic!. The dialysis unit also very kindly gave Mike a nasty virus, either man 'flu or the real 'flu (how can you tell the difference ladies?)

We also received a letter from the QE telling Mike to call at noon on the 11th Jan to confirm whether they have a bed. I thought now they have a nice new ward that the date was fixed, apparently not. I have a sneaking suspicion that like last time, treatment may end up being delayed. I hope not, I'm going to look a bit daft walking around bald while Mike is still sporting a full head of hair. :)

I have to confess that I am extremely anxious about the whole SCT. That is a post for another day.



After all four colours I have decided that the bubble gum blue of last week was my favourite, 

We have yet to decide what colour I should be for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue! I shaved my head several years ago. It was a great onetime experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack. I think I just deleted a comment. I do love the blue! What a great color! I shave my head several years ago. It was a great one time experience.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.