Thursday 7 February 2013

Six degrees of separation

I realised early this week that it is possible to play the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" game with myeloma. I thought it might be fun to demonstrate one such game today. 

Mike is married to Lorna.

Lorna's ex-husband is married to an ex-school nurse K.
K lives in Hitchin.
The Hitchin office sent Deb B an edible bouquet 

So Mike and Deb B. are linked not only in myeloma. Ta da!


I can actually link Paula to Deb B. in two more steps.


Deb B went to watch a recording of Jonathan Ross.

One of the guests was Dolph Lundgren, Paula's favourite hunk. 

I will spend all of my time from now on linking people! :-)




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh oooh, ooh... Link me, link me!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.