Thursday 31 January 2013

Buzzing blogs.

Good morning fellow voyeurs. Now come on admit it, the reason we read other people's blogs is because we are all a tiny bit voyeuristic or to put it another way, downright nosey! 

So I thought I would share two new blogs that I have recently found. The first one is written by another Deborah (Deb B.) who was originally a smoulderer, but is now a fully paid up member of the UK club. She seems to have an extremely interesting life and I'm a tiny bit jealous of that. :-) You can read her stuff here.

The second is completely unrelated to myeloma, but is by a strange coincidence linked to Deb B. who works in mental health. On Saturday we went to a fund raiser for a small charity called Volunteers For Mental Health more specifically for Sam and Laura who are about to go out to Romania to work in a psychiatric department. They have sold a lot of their belongings and had tried to sell their house to fund their trip. They are going to keep a blog which you can read here if you fancy it. 

I am also busy keeping up to date reading about RugbyHubby's exploits as he goes through his SCT. I'm sure he wouldn't mind more cheerleaders should you wish to add your two penneth (two cents worth.) 

In other news, I have lost 1/2 lb this week, I think the copious amounts I drank over the weekend might not have helped. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. You are my poster child for weight loss... or weight gone as I am phrasing it now... loss sounds like you might want to find it again and I definitely do not! Thanks for the tips on the blogs; I always like to peek in at other lives to see if they are doing something i wish i could do... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.