Monday 9 January 2012

Yuk!

Poor Mike is still feeling really rough. The paracetamol has given him a HEADACHE and the antibiotics have made him feel sick. He managed to eat 1 cream cracker yesterday and so far today nothing. He has been taking antisickness tablets, but they don't seem to have helped. At least he'll lose the weight he put on over Christmas!

I finally finished the knitting I posted about here. The finished article however doesn't look anything like the idea I had in my head when I started it. I got number 3 daughter to model it for me in the hope that younger curves would improve it. On the plus side it is warm and no-one will see it under a long coat.


6 comments:

  1. I love the color and I think a bright colored scarf-type thing tied around the center would be just the thing to give it some pizazz. Get well Mike! You need to stay healthy chap. Your body just does NOT do sick well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Mike feels better quickly! What a terrible way to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a whole lot of knitting! Must have taken ages!
    Hope Mike is better soon - illness is not allowed in 2012- didn't you tell him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love that color and I am sure a little vest thing with a scarf would do the trick to take the focus away from the middle. Mike - stop playing the crowd for attention!! You get well right now, you hear? Intending by the time you read this you are already up on your pins and causing disruptions in some other way... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Roo - lot of knitting and in the round - that for me would add months. Worth the effort though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.