Friday 20 May 2011

I forgot

I forgot to mention on my earlier post that today it is someone special's birthday. Yes I know, it's always someone's birthday and they are always special to someone, (I was going to point out that even nasty people have mothers, but given what happened to that Danish director my lips are sealed.) Well today a very, very special person is three years old. So without further ado I would just like to say:

Happy Birthday Toni.

As you can see we bought her a nice new squeaky hedgehog toy:


But it didn't last long:




So now I'm off to the kitchen to make her favourite lemon cakes.



3 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy Birthday, pup!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. When it rains it pours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow must be her favorite color, then... Feliz cumplianos for Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bud's just chastised me because I told him he could comment on this one back when we first read it but I got distracted looking up Danish directors (oh er Mrs) - so belatedly -

    Happy Birthday Toni! Hope you had a whoofly time - lots of licks Buddy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.