- That blueberries taste way better when muffed. They are just weird!
- That buying a bundle of assorted dpn on eBay means a Sunday morning spent sizing and sorting. Will I ever use them?
- What a fat quarter of fabric is. Mike thought I'd said fat hind quarters, not sure why I'd be looking for those on eBay.
- That Mike is an expert on curtain making. Especially good at sideline comments.
- That builders arrive too early in the morning to have a proper breakfast and yogurt does get boring, bordering on revulsion now.
- That too much choice can cause heated discussions. Who knew you could disagree on bell chimes?
- That chocolate should be made fat and sugar free so I can have some.
Wow, It's Been A Long Time!
1 day ago