Friday 21 January 2011

Did I say I was cold?

Last winter during a very cold spell I thought it would be a good idea to knit a jumper to make sure no one got cold while walking round the park. Of course before I could finish it the weather became warmer, Mike was given his diagnosis and I forgot all about my project.

It was only today when I was tidying a drawer that I found the wool and needle stuffed at the back, you know the way you do. Coincidentally the weather has again turned chilly so I thought it might be best if I attempt to finish it. Of course me being me I've lost the pattern. Luckily I'd gotten to a point where it is all straight forward and I think I can manage to finish it. I did however need to check it will still fit so there was only one thing to do, try it on.


Now don't look like that Toni, it's for your own good. Think how much better you'll feel with a warm back. I bet Bud will want one when he sees yours. Honestly Toni, you look really trendy.

That's better. See it is your colour. 

2 comments:

  1. Que linda! That's Spanish for "How pretty!" Toni, you are a 'stylin' pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well aren't you a bit of a dark horse Lorna? I see know that it is just the attention thing that's the problem (lack of socks - the cotton knitted one you started!). Not only have you done a pair or wrist warmers without a pattern (I'm just assuming you will provide two for your daughter). Now there's fairisle - in the round and not.

    Normally I am a pointer and starer at dogs in clothes but Toni looks soooooooo cute. She just needs a little doggie back pack and she's set to be a dog that lunches! Awwwwwwwwwww. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.