I have to confess, when I found out Mike was due to be in hospital over Christmas I decided to cancel the whole thing, well not so much cancel as postpone. As yet again there was no bed for Mike today I'm beginning to think he may well be still waiting AFTER Christmas.
Now let's be honest, if it were at all possible, then neither Mike or myself would want the trip. We really enjoy each other's company and would much rather have our own bed to sleep in. But the waiting is starting to take it's toll. Each night we worry about the next day and our sleep is fractious. We call at 10 only to be told try again at 12 and then today it was "we'll call you later and if you don't hear call in the morning. "
12 hours ago